Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Wedding Singer

Once about the time when I was at ACLD, it mean's like the bosses & Super visers are taking us places & asking us what we want to do. They give us the sheet of paper to circle a choice what you want, like to go to wrestling match or concert or trip like Foxwood's or Atlantic City. I went to the concert at New York City to see the show call The Wedding Singer & it was very great to see. Every one was laughing & cheering & clapping full joy & I saw the American Idol Constantine & he shook my hand. He look really great & I love his performance very much. The end. Love Paul

8 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I want to see that show, too! It sounds like fun. Glad you had a good time.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I wanted to say to my sister jen . She is great writer & She love's to have fun in her life & She is showing me the life . What i should do & I wanted to thanking her for this comment what she gave me very much . Love Paul

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

You're the best brother in the world.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Zonk said...

Sounds like it was fun!

I think it's very cool indeed that you got to meet Constantine, although I don't watch American Idol that much - I don't care for that English guy, Simon, or whatever his name is.

:D:D:D

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Chris Hyde said...

My friend Jamie went to see The Wedding Singer and said she really enjoyed it. She liked George the best, she said his comedy timing was excellent. Glad you enjoyed the show, Paul. I heard about your site from Jenna because I post at Absolute Write. I think your site is very smart and interesting to read. I'll be back! Keep up the good work and take care.

Chris

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Frank Baron said...

Hi Paul.

I think it's time for another blog post isn't it? I'm wondering how you feel about becoming an uncle pretty soon.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Wedding Singer is one of my favorite movies, I'm glad to hear it's a success on the stage too!

It sounds like you had a great time!

Your friend,
Stacey

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger thegoldenchef said...

Hey Paul it's Eric Russo.
How have you been? Melissa and Rebekah say Hi!.
I see you have been busy.
We will talk to you soon and say hello to Mom, Dad and your Sisters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home